Notes for Doctors:
– Conduct a SEMEN test first.
– Prescribe Y-Virilin* for a period of 3 months.
– The second semen test should be conducted on completion of 3 months.
– Please maintain proper record.
– Ensure that the patient understands & follows the instructions correctly as per the list given below.
– Please observe that there is no break in the treatment of Y-Virilin for more than 4 to 5 days, in any case.
– Please do not administer Y Virilin in loose form and in haphazard manner as results can not be ensured.
Recomendations for Patients:
!While taking Y-virilin capsules* its strictly recommended to do following:
– Avoid oily, spicy, sour, sweet in excess (for your wife also).
– Avoid Alcohol, Tobacco.
– Walking exercise – one hour daily, for those who have sitting jobs.
– Sexual relations only once or twice in a month.
– Avoid sexual relation for one month completely before chance for pregnancy.
– Sexual relation should only be once on 14th day or on day ovulation.
– Continue treatment till pregnancy.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day with warm milk daily. Is recommended to be taken as directed and under the supervision of a specialist.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha( Withania somnifera), Palas (Butea frondosa), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Bel (Aegle marmelos), Shatawari (Asparagus racemosus), Babhool (Acacia Arabica), Pippali (Piper longum), Kanda (Allium cepa), Jeevanti (Dendrobium macrael), Keshar (Crocus sativus), Shankhajire (excepient)
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.