V-Gel* can help eliminate all the unpleasant symptoms, as it has a huge effect on a number of infectious pathogens. After several uses, you can feel its positive effect.
-iItching and redness of the external genitalia;
– discharge from the urethra;
– pain and burning when urinating;
– pain during intimacy;
– vaginal discharge (white clots, with an unpleasant odor, with a yellowish tinge);
– burning and itching in the external genital area.
Intimate health is a very important topic for every woman. Unpleasant odors, pain during intimacy. All this not only unpleasantly affects the physical well-being of women, but also sometimes leads to serious problems. After all, the state of health in the intimate sphere is very often found in other areas of her life.
Himalaya V-Gel* is indicated for vaginal candidiasis (fungal yeast infection), vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection) and non-specific bacterial vaginitis. Himalaya V-Gel provides relief from occasional irritation, itching and burning sensations of the women’s private part. Topical application of this gel can soothe inflamed vulva and cervix, thus accelerating the healing process. It can also stop vaginal discharge and prevents further infection.
Rose damascena (Satapatri) has antiviral and antibacterial properties, which reduces the maturation of the infectious progeny virus. It also combats gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria responsible for female reproductive tract infections.
Triphala acts as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent that cleanses the female reproductive organ from any bacteria.
Cardamom (Elaichi) provides relief from pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leucorrhea.
How to use: 1-2 gr twice daily or as recommended by a physician. If the doctor has not prescribed otherwise, apply the vaginal gel using an applicator (see. pic. in the gel’s instructions for use) or as recommended by a physician. Apply evenly deeply inward 2 times a day for 1-2 g of gel in the morning and evening. The course of treatment is 7-14 days, for each course 1-2 packs of V-gel are required.
Use under medical supervision.
Ingredients: Triphala, Rosa damascena, Elettaria cardamomum, Boerhaavia diffusa, Parmelia perlata, Vitex negundo, Curcuma longa. Preservatives methylparaben, propylparaben – IP.
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.