Since ancient times, basil has been revered as an herb that promotes the health of the body, mind and spirit. This sacred plant is often planted around Hindu shrines. The name Tulasi means “incomparable”. In Western medicine, tulsi is prized as an adaptogen. This is what helps your body adapt to stress.
- Coping with the negative effects of stress
- Stabilize blood sugar levels
- Promote longevity
- For coughs and colds.
- Treats viral, bacterial and fungal respiratory infections, as well as congestion, coughs and colds.
- In the treatment of asthma, bronchitis.
Useful properties of the holy basil (according to scientific research):
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Antipyretic (prevents fever)
- Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, etc.)
- Helps Treat Coughs
- Liver – Brain – Heart Protector
Tulsi is a popular home remedy for many ailments such as wound, bronchitis, liver diseases, Catarrhal fever, otalgia, lumbago, hiccough, ophthalmic, gastric disorders, genitourinary disorders, skin diseases, various forms of poisoning and psychosomatic stress disorders. It has also aromatic, stomachic, carminative, demulcent, diaphoretic, diuretic, expectorant, alexiteric, vermifuge and febrifuge properties. Tulsi is known as the holiest of herbs since ancient times. It promotes natural immunity, strengthens the digestive system, promotes healthy liver function and rejuvenates skin.
Ingredients: Tulasi Leaf Ghan (Ocimum sanctum) – 200 mg , excipient – q.s.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day or as directed by physician.
Marketed for: Nisarga Health Care Pvt Ltd, India. Manufactured for: Sonark Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.