Super effective three-fruit body cleanser – amalaki, haritaki, bibhitaki. Triphala means “Three fruits” in Sanskrit. This ancient formula is based on the fruits of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki in equal proportions 1: 1: 1. The word Churna is translated as “Powder”.
Triphala has been used since ancient times to cleanse and rejuvenate the body, as well as in the treatment of a number of diseases.
- Biliary dyskinesia
- Chronic constipation
- Intestinal dysbiosis
- Metabolic disorders accompanied by intoxication
- Furunculosis and skin problems
- Complete and safe cleansing of the small and large intestines, liver, blood, lymph, kidneys and cells of the nervous system.
- Can be used for weight loss
- Improves metabolism
- Strong anti-aging agent
- Normalizes vision
- Is used in the complex treatment of atherosclerosis, obesity and type II diabetes mellitus, gout, urolithiasis and gallstone disease, polyarthritis, arthrosis and osteochondrosis, duodenal ulcer, intestinal and genital tract candidiasis, respiratory diseases, but most often it is used for complete and safe ( even for weakened patients) cleansing the body
- Triphala removes fatty pigment dangerous for the body – lipofuscin.
- It has been experimentally proven that triphala has antimutagenic properties. This accurately confirms the information of ancient Ayurvedic treatises, according to which Triphala “can repair damage to sequences in tissues that are involved in the transformation of one tissue into another.”
- The ability of triphala has also been proven to protect the body from the harmful effects of gamma rays on it.
Ingredients: Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Beleric Myrobalan).
Dosage: Adults and adolescents over 14 years old: 1-2 tablets 15 minutes before meals 3 times a day, drinking plenty of water – water is required to remove toxins. Children from 4 to 7 years old: 1/3 tablet 2-3 times a day. Children from 8 to 13 years old: 1/2 tablet 3 times a day (an hour or two after eating). Take with warm milk or water. Or as directed by the physician.
The minimum desired course of prophylactic admission is 1-3 months. The course of treatment is 3-6 months. After the end of the course there is no need to take a break.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components. An open ulcer. Chronic gastritis, exacerbation of gastritis. Dropsy. Not recommended for pregnancy.
Precautions: Triphala is harmless, but if the body is heavily slagged, a high dose can cause a strong reaction: the accumulated toxins will begin to come out faster than the weakened body can process them. Therefore, if you feel discomfort or pain while taking Triphala, you need to take half the dose for one to two weeks. Consult a specialist.
Manufactured: Dabur, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.