Benefits of Soya Protein:
- Natural source of complete protein.
- Great source of protein for vegetarians.
- Original natural flavor, no sugar added.
- Soya protein isolate is a highly refined or purified form of soya protein with a minimum protein content of 84.5% on a moisture-free basis.
- It is made from defatted soy flour which has had most of the non-protein components, fats and carbohydrates removed.
- Because of this, it has a neutral flavor and will cause less flatulence than soy flours.
- Soya isolates are mainly used to improve the texture of meat products, but are also used to increase protein content, to enhance moisture retention, and as an emulsifier
- Soya protein provides all the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soybean protein is essentially identical to that of other legume pulses and one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein.
Dosage: Take one scoopful (10 gr) as a food blended with any food preparation of your choice.
– It can be added to any food preparation since it smooth and practically tasteless formulation.
– It blend with almost all food preparation vegetarian, non-vegetarian, like dal (lentils, beans, etc) or any gravy dish.
– As easy way to add protein to one’s daily diet is by adding to preparation like chapatti, puri, paratha , dosa (i.e.unleavened flour cakes) etc.
– One can even add it to foodstuff like dhokla, biscuits, cake etc.
Ingredients: Isolated soya protein 100%. No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Precautions: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using the product.
Consult your doctor before use if you have, or have had liver or kidney disease.
Manufactured: Dr. Patkar’s, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.
There are no reviews yet.