Herbal Treatment Ayurvedic Medicine*.
• It is the preferred choice in the treatment of indications like mouth ulcer, food burns, sores caused by braces and dentures.
• In addition, it is an effective remedy for smoker’s bad breath and sores caused by chewing.
• Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel demonstrates effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and deodorant action resulting in prompt relief from pain and burning sensation in the oral cavity.
• Should be applied with in built applicator 3 to 4 times in a day. No side effects.
Directions for use:
› Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
› Squeeze a small quantity of the Smyle Mouth Ulcer Gel on the affected part (Use the nozzle).
› For an inaccessible area, squeeze a small amount of the gel on your fingertips and gently dab it on the affected area.
› Repeat the application 3 – 4 times a day for the best results.
Ingredients: Khadir (Acacia Catechu), Irimed (Acacia Farnesiana), Tagar (Valeriana Wallichii), Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata), Kushtha (Saussurea Lappa), Lodhra (Symplocas Racemosa), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Kapoor (Cinnamomum Camphora), Sharkara (Saccharum Officinarum).
Manufactured: Svizera Health Remedies, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.