Baidyanath Shwaskalp tablets have bronchospasmolytic properties that are useful in treating respiratory ailments in asthma. It also has the benefits of tropical eosinophilia, which are good for treating coughs from smoking or allergic coughs.
- It is used in the treatment of respiratory ailments.
- It is used as a remedy for respiratory distress and asthma.
- Helps with coughs caused by smoking or allergies.
- Helps to improve the general condition of the respiratory system.
- Balanes Vata and Kapha doshas
Dosage: adults: 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day; children: below 3 years, ½ tablet 1 – 2 times a day; children above 3 years 1 tablet 1 – 2 times a day. Or as directed by the Physician.
Ingredients: Somiata (Ephedra gerardiana) 250mg, Pippali (Long pepper) 250mg, Ras Sindoor (Vermilion) 15mg, Haridra (Curcuma longa) 10mg, Apamarg Kshar (Achyranthes aspera) 25mg, Bhawna Dravya, Kantakari 50mg, Dhatura Panchang 80mg, permitted excipients & preservatives
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
Side effects and precautions: This product contains mercuric sulfide in minute quantities, hence it should be taken only under strict medical supervision. Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision. Store in a cool dry place. Use this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.