Ayurveda has the answers to such problems and has spelt our herbs and minerals which can help provide a solution. Our ancient history is also loaded with examples where in rishis, munis and maharajas have used such herbs and minerals mentioned in ayurvedic texts to improve sexual potency and thereafter having lived a healthy sexual life. Vatsayayan?s Kamsutra and the carvings of Khajuraho are living examples of the sexual revolution/glory prevalent durning those times.
Product Description (as on package):
Physical and mental stress depression lack of exercise, prolonged use of various medications , chronic diseases, heavy smoking , chronic alcoholism, tobacco consumptions etc lead to decreased sexual desire and reduction in vitality.
The Main ingredients of shilajit gold and their actions are as follows:
- Shilajit: It is a form of mineral that drips from the cracks of the rocks in Himalayas during hot weather. These steps rocks of Himalayas warmed by ages of bright sunshine and mated with plant matter for thousands of years exude shilajit which is rich in medicinal powers. The Shilajit used in Shilajit gold is purified by dabur to increase proteins, carbohydrates and fats for our body. Shilajit brings about balanced and harmonious health in all users young and old. It acts as a restoractive tonic, slowing down wear and tear of body tissues which in turn delays ageing.
Ancient Ayurvedic physicians used shilajit to treat various diseases. They have also used it for increasing the vigour and vitality. There is also extensive mention of shilajit as a powerful aphrodisiac and restorer of youthfulness in “Kama sutra” the most widely read treatise on sex.
- Swarna Bhasma: It is known “Rasayan” or rejuvenator in ayurvedic medicine. It is mentioned in ayurvedic textbooks for use as a general tonic aphrodisiac, nervine stimulant and also promotes longetivity. It increases strength, improves sexual vigour and vitality. Gold acts as a rejuvenator when taken with butter or ghee or cream of milk and acts as a potent aphrodisian when taken with milk and sugar.
- Kesar or Saffron: It is a stimulant,aphrodisiac and a nervine tonic. Kesar contains picrocrocin, which has the ability to cause sensations. It also possesses anti fatigue property.
- Ashwagandha: It is well known rasayana drug in ayurvedic medicine. The root extract possesses rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties.
- Alkushi or Kaunch Beej: It possesses aphrodisiac property . The extract of seeds is helpful in spermatorrhea and improves sexual health.
- Safed Mushali: It is well-known sexual nutritive tonic and is often given with milk along with other ingredients in cases of seminal weakness and impotence.
Dosage: the recommended dose of shilajit gold is one to two capsules twice a day preferably with milk.
Dabur Shilajit Gold is a perfect prescription for complete rejuvenation vigour and Vitality.
Composition: Kewanch (Mucuna pruriens) ext., Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris) ext., Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) ext., Shudha Shilajit, Safed Mushali (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Barahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Bedarikand (Pueraria Tuberosa), Yasad Bhasma, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Lavang (Syzygium Aromaticum), Kesar (Autumn Crocus), Kapoor (Camphor tree), Rajat Bhasma (silver nanoparticles), Swama Bhasma (gold nanoparticles), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans seed) Oil, excipients
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.