Shilajit is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic anti-aging agents is formulated to increase and provide constant energy and strength.
Shilajit is a natural mineral-organic complex of biologically active substances containing more than 60 different chemical compounds and more than 80 minerals of natural origin, necessary to maintain the vital balance in the body. The minerals in shilajit are not the same as the minerals in most nutritional supplements on the market. These are minerals in ionic form, which were previously absorbed by the plant from the ground and air, and then returned to the ground. Thus, they are easily and completely absorbed by all cells of the body.
Indications. Is recommended in the complex treatment and prevention of the following diseases:
- Acute and chronic hepatitis and pancreatitis
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer
- Allergic skin reactions
- Crohn’s disease
- Recovery periods after injuries, severe injuries of the musculoskeletal system, acute diseases (especially infectious diseases), chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Tuberculosis, cancer
- Diabetes mellitus type I and II
- Prevention of aging processes
- Infertility and erectile dysfunction
- Chronic prostatitis
Dosage: 1-2 tablets 1 hour after a meal and wash down with warm water or milk. The duration of the course is 30-40 days. With a long course of treatment to prevent addiction, it is recommended to adhere to the following cyclic scheme: the agent is taken for 2 weeks, then a two-week break is taken.
Side Effects: There are no known side effects of this product. However, shilajit is not recommended to be taken during pregnancy and lactation, as well as in case of urolithiasis.
Ingredients. Each tablet contains powder of Resin of Asphaltum (Shuddha Shilajit)
Precautions: Read the label carefully before use. Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured for: Birla Ayurveda.
Manufactured by: Chaitanya Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.