– health slagging of the body
– a sharp smell of sweat
– skin problems
– dull skin
– circles under the eyes
– feeling of heaviness in the stomach
– lethargy, fatigue
– frequent diseases
– low immunity
– high sugar levels and cholesterol in the blood
– interruptions of the digestive organs
– metabolic disorders
– skin problems
– blood purification
Benefits of Safi Blood purifier:
- Ayurvedic highly effective syrup SAFI from Hamdard for cleansing the blood and fighting acne.
- SAFI Natural Blood Purifier. One of the best Ayurvedic preparations for blood purification, prevention and treatment of many skin diseases.
- There is neem which purifies the blood and keeps it free from almost every skin disease. Chiraita keeps the skin toxin free while senna keeps the stomach clear and as a result your skin and tulsi which improves blood circulation and helps your skin shine.
Dosage: Adults and children over 14 years old – 1 tsp. 2 times a day before meals; Children 5-10 years old – 1/4 tsp. twice a day (or 1/2 tsp once a day); 10-14 years – 1/2 tsp 2 times a day (or 1ch.l 1 time) before meals. Drink water.
– Is not recommended for pregnant women and children up to five years old, for diabetes, to take under the supervision of a doctor. The minimum recommended course is 30 days.
– When using the remedy*, some symptoms may worsen, which indicates removal of toxins from the body.
– It is desirable to take the drug* under the supervision of a doctor or an Ayurveda – specialist.
– For best results, you need a light diet with the exception of fried, spicy and fatty foods.
– In the case of severe intoxication of the body in accordance with the doctor’s prescription, the dosage and/or duration of administration may be increased.
Ingredients: Senna/Sanay Leaves (Senna Alexandrina), Turbud/Turpeth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Gulab Ke Phool (Rosa damascena), Burada Sheesham (Dalbergia Sissoo), Sandal Surkh/Red Sandal (Pterocarpus Santalinus), Gilo/Giloy/Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia), Harar/Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Narkachoor, Chiraita (Swertia chiraita), Burge Kasaundi, Mundi (Sphaeranthus indicus), Nilkanthi (Chrozophora prostata), Shahtra, Kachnal, Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Burge Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), Zarambad, Darhald/Daruhaldi (Berberis Aristata), Chobchini/Chopchini (Smilax chinensis), Post Keekar (Acacia nilotica), Sankhaholi/Shankhapushpi (Clitoria ternatea), Sarphoka (Tephrosia purpurea), Ushba Maghrabi/Kumarika (Smilax medica Sch.), Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Chaksu (Cassia absus), Bekh Kasni/Chicory (Cichorium intybus), Unnab (Zizyphus Vulgaris), Bekh chini/Revand Chini/Indian rhubarb (Rheum emodi)extract, Qand Sadaid – q.s., Shora Desi, Milleh Firangi
Manufactured: Hamdard, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.
There are no reviews yet.