· Eliminates toxins from blood stream and purifies blood
· Improves microcirculation in the skin tissues
· Soothes irritation and itching
· Reduces purulent discharges
· Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antihistaminic, Anti-inflammatory
· Antiseptic and antibacterial action of the ingredients take care of invading parasitic factors
Indications. Various skin conditions due to defective blood pathology such as:
– Acne Vulgeris (pimples)
Dosage: 2 tea spoonful / 2 tabs thrice a day with warm water or as directed by physician.
Composition: Khadira (Acacia Catechu ) (Ht. Wd.), Sariva (Shwet) (Hemidesmus indicus), Munditika(Sphaeranthus indicus) (Lf.), Madayanti (Lawsonia inermis ) (L.f) Sahachara (Barleria Prionitis) (Wh.Pl), Karanja (Pongamia pinnata ) (St. Bk), Agnimantha (Clerodendrum phlomidis) (Rt.), Vidanga (Embelia ribes) (Fr.), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata ) (St.) , Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) (St.) , Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)(Fl.), Katuka (Picrorhiza kurroa) (Rz) , Aragvadha (Casia fistula) (Fr.P.), Prakshep Dravye , Amalaki (Embica officinalis) (Fr.) , Bibhitaka (Terminaia Belerica) (Fr.) , Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) (Fr.), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) (Rz.) ,Maricha(Piper nigrum) (Fr.) , Pippali (Piper longum) (Fr.), Jaipatra (Jasminum officinale )(Ar.) , Ela (Sthool ) (Amomum Subulatum) (Sd.), Tvakpatra (Cinamomum tamala) (Lf.), Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum ) (Bk), Nagakesar (Mesua ferrea) (Fl.), Guda .q.s., Preservatives (Sodium Methyl Paraben l.P. Sodium Propyl Paraben I.P., Sodium Metabisulphite I.P)
Manufactured: Aushadhi Bhavan, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.