- Helps in medical management of Piles, fissure, Fistula and other ano-rectal conditions
- Astringent action helps arrests bleeding – Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Dual benefit of relieving constipation and improving digestion – the primary cause of ano-rectal problems – Senna and Bal Harde for constipation while Musta and Vidang for digestion
- Highly recommended post operatively for high success rate of surgery
- Suran (Amorphophallus campanulatus) is a proven herb for Piles management
- Ano-rectal problems, especially bleeding and non bleeding piles or hemorrhoids are one of the commonest problems affecting a large population.
- Faulty dietary habits, constipation, sedentary life style, alcohol consumption, pregnancy are some of the common causative factors that lead to these ano-rectal problems. If left untreated these can lead to severe blood loss, weakness, prolapse etc. Surgical intervention is required in such cases.
- Anti-inflammatory, Astringent, laxative, digestive action of Pylend cream makes it highly effective in Piles.
- Local wound healing property, local astringent action, anti-inflammatory action of Pylend cream is highly useful in providing immediate relief in these ano-rectal conditions.
How to use: Open Cap. Apply the applicator to the mouth of the tube. Insert the applicator slowly in the rectum and squeeze tube. Apply twice daily for best results.
Composition: Water extract of: Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica) 2%, Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) 1% , Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)2%, Haridra (Curcuma longa) 2%, Kasisadi Tel 10% Kshaar of (as kshrodak) , Apamarga kshaar (Achyranthus aspera)1%, Palash Beej kshaar (Butea frondosa) 1%; Powders of: Rasasindoor 0.5%, Yashad bhasma 1%, Tankan bhasma 1%, Shuddha gandhak 2% Cream base as to make 100%.
Manufactured: Abhinav, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.