Pushpadhanwa rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat infertility, impotency and sexual disorders. It can be used by both male and female. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders such as low stamina, premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction. Acts as a good anti ageing medicine. In males it is used to treat semen related problems, impotency, erectile dysfunction and improving libido.In female it is used to treat infertility, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and reproductive system related problems. It is also helpful in ovulation by balancing hormones in body.
- Female infertility due to abnormality in ovum or obstruction in tubes
- Sleeplessness, poor memory
- Erectile dysfunction
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- treats infertile male and female and improves sexual dysfunction
- improves decreased libido due to excessive sexual indulgence
- helps in treating female infertility due to abnormality in ovum or obstruction in tubes
- increases production and quantity of semen
- stimulates blood flow by dilating blood vessels thus might be effective in erectile dysfunction
- improves serum testosterone levels, sexual libido, and muscle strength
- increases sex drive, boasts vitality, and improves stamina
- facilitates the improvement of sexual function in menopausal women
Ingredients. Rasasindoor (1 part), Naga Bhasma (1 part), Vanga Bhasma (1 part), Loha Bhasma (1 part), Abhraka Bhasma (1 part), Bhavana (Yashtimadhu), Dhatturpatra Swarasa, Shalmali Kwath, Nagvelpatra Swarasa, Vijaya Kwath.
Dosage: 1 to 2 tablet 2-3 times a day with ghee, sugar or honey, or as directed by physician.
Manufactured: Shree Dhootapapeshwar Ltd, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.