The main ingredients of Punarnawadi Mandur are Mandoor Bhasma (an ayurvedic proprietary medication* comprising of calcined iron and mainly indicated for the purpose of treating and managing iron deficiency anemia (i.e., microcytic anemia) and the underlying debility associated with it) and Punarnawa (a herb named Boerhavia Diffusa, with immense medicinal qualities).
› Helps treat iron deficiency anemia. Safe and effective iron preparation.
› Protects the liver.
› Protects liver.
› Gently stimulates the excretion function.
› Does not cause constipation.
› Easily absorbed by the body.
› Is light for digestion.
› Enhances digestive fire (Deepan).
› Improves appetite and digestion.
› In the short term neutralizes acute and chronic inflammatory processes in the kidneys, eliminates edema.
› Stimulates the removal of stones from the kidneys and urinary ducts, reaching sizes up to 3 mm, as painlessly and almost naturally as possible – by gradual washing out and crushing.
› Regulates the optimal functioning of the kidneys and restores their blood supply.
› Is processed in go-mutra which is scientifically proven to treat wide variety of diseases. Cow urine is a proven biological enhancer.
› Balances Kapha, Pitta doshas
• Pandu – Anaemia
• Kamala – Jaundice
• Bleeding disorders
• Haemorrhoids or Piles
• Hepatomegaly – Enlargement of liver
• Fluid retention associated with anaemia
• Splenomegaly – Enlargement of the spleen
• It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, inflammatory conditions, malabsorption syndrome, infective skin diseases, dermatitis, helminthiasis.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with Punarnavasava/ Kumari Asava/ Ghee/ Buttermilk/ lukewarm water or as directed by the Physician. Please do not eat curd and salt while on treatment. This medicine* can be safely taken for a period of up to 4-6 months.
Precautions: Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous. Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor. Over-dosage may cause poisonous effect. Accidental over dosage in children may cause poisonous effects. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Ingredients: Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Trivrit (Ipomoea turpethum), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Chitrak miil (Plumbago zeylanica), Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vinbheetaka (Terminalia belerica), Amlaki (Emblica officinalis), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Dantimool (Baliospermum montanum), Chavya (Piper chaba), Indrayava (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Katuka (Picorrhiza kurroa), Pippali mool (Piper longum root), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Mandur Bhasma (Calcinated and purified ferric oxide), Gomutra (Cow urine).
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.