Punarnavarishta is an excellent anti-inflammatory and diuretic remedy, which provides relief in heart, kidney and liver disorders.
› Bladder Control
› Blood In Urine
› Kidney Failure
› Kidney Infection
› Kidney Stones
› Painful Urine
› Urinary Incontinence
Traditional uses of Punarnavarishta:
• Hrud roga – heart disease
• Pandu – anaemia
• Serious type of oedema
• Pliha – splenic enlargement
• Jwara – fever
• Aruchi – anorexia
• Meha – obstinate urinary disorders
• Gulma – Phantom tumour
• Bhagandara – Fistula- in- ano
• The six varieties of Jathara Rogas (obstinate abdominal disease)
• Kasa – cough
• Svasa – Asthma
• Grahani – sprue syndrome
• Kushta – obstinate skin diseases,
• Kandu – itching
• Aggravation of vayu in the limbs (contraction of limbs, aching pain, pain in the limbs)
• Hikka – hiccup
• Kilasa – a type of leucoderma and
• Halimaka – a serious type of Jaundice
• It endows the patient with complexion, strength, longevity, Ojas (essence of all the 7 Dhatus and Tejas (Lustre).
Dosage: 5 to 30 ml (2-4 spf) with equal quantity of water twice a day or as directed by Physician.
Ingredients: Shunti / Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) rhizome, Pippali (Piper longum) fruit, Maricha / Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) fruit rind, Darvi (Berberis aristata) stem, Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) fruit rind, Amla (Emblica officinalis) fruit, Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) root / whole plant, Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) root / whole plant, Brihati (Solanum indicum) root / whole plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) root, Erandamoola / Castor root (Ricinus communis), Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) root, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root, Gajapippali (Scindapsus officinalis) fruit, Pichumarda / Neem (Azadirachta indica) stem bark, Guduchi / Giloya (Tinospora cordifolia) stem, Patola (Trichosanthes dioica) leaf, Shushka Mulaka / Dry radish (Raphanus sativus) root, Duralabha (Fagonia cretica) root, Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa) flower, Sita (sugar), Draksha / Dry grapes (Vitis vinifera) fruit, Madhu (Honey), water
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.