The role of Wrightia Tinctoria in the management of PSORIASIS is well established.
Cynadon Dactylon has rich research support proving its effect in the treatment of Hyperkeratosis and Acanthosis in psoriatic patients and also in treating warts.
Psorolin Ointment had intense hydrating effect which helps to restore the moisture and also prevents further loss of moisture, hence protect the skin from dryness in psoriatic patients.
– inhibits Keratinocytes proliferation.
– low cytotoxicity*, non-steroidal herbal preparation and safe for long term use.
– rich moisturizing and emollient effect.
– leaves a non messy and non greasy feel with no stickiness on the patient?s skin and garments.
Usage instructions: aApply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
For external use only.
Composition: Duhi / Mitaindarjau kapar (Wrightia tinctoria) oil extract 3.33%, Dobri / Bermuda Grass (Cynodon dactylon) oil extract 3.33%, Ointment base Q.S.
Manufactured: Dr.JRK’s Siddha Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.