Psorolin medicated bathing bar is indicated for use as regular bathing bar for patients with all types of Psoriasis and dandruff, Allergic skin disorders, Seborrheic dermatitis , Dry skin and Pitryasis versicolor, and could be used at all stages of the problem( in both acute and chronic conditions).
Psorolin medicated bathing bar contains oil extracts of wrightis tintoria and aloe vera that have excellent therapeutic properties for management of Psoriasis and in general for improving the overall skin condition and maintain issue.
– helps to restore and maintain the health and elasticity of the skin.
– is a super fatted and well-conditioned bathing bar.
– is meant for the treatment of Psoriatic and dry skin for bathing purpose with high levels of oil extracts of Wrightia tinctoria and Aloe vera.
– it is the safest option for the psoriatic skin.
– the oil extracts of Wrightia tinctoria and Aloe vera in Psorolin medicated bathing bar make the skin well nourished and moisturised after exfoliation.
– the exfoliation by Psorolin Medicated bathing bar also makes the psoriatic skin to sufficiently open up the pores and makes it receptive to the subsequent treatment for psoriasis.
Usage instructions: Use and application of Psorolin is like any other bathing soap.
Apply Psorolin medicated bathing bar on wet body surface/Scalp and generate lather.
Use Softwater to clean the body surface/ scalp there after. Continous use as a regular bathing bar is recommended. For external use only.
Composition: Kumari (Aloe vera)oil 10mg, Indrajava (Wrightia tinctoria) oil 10mg, Vegetable oil derived fatty acid base – Q.S.
Manufactured: Dr.JRK’s Siddha Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.