Baidyanath Prost Aid is an effective natural product for men’s health without side effects. The main use of the drug* to help in the treatment of urinary tract infections, prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and symptoms associated with this disease (frequent and sudden urination, getting up at night to urinate, difficulty urinating, incomplete emptying of the bladder, blood in the bladder, sexual weakness).
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual weakness
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Male infertility
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Retention of urine
- Urinary stones
- Suddha Shilajit (Asphaltum): It is rich in various antioxidants and free radicals, it delays ageing and reduces the chances of BPH.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Analgesic, antibacterial, diuretic and smooth muscle relaxant properties
- Varun chhal (Crataeva nurvala): Useful in treatment of urinary disorders caused by enlarged prostate. It has anti inflammtory, diuretic, lithotriptic, demulcent and tonic properties useful in disorders of urinary organs, urinary tract infections and pain and burning micturition.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): Diuretic and antibacterial
Ingredients. Each tablet 550 mg contains: Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) 100mg, Karanj (Pongamia pinnata) 80mg, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 80mg, Varun (Crataeva nurvala) 80mg, Suddha Shilajit (Asphaltum) 50mg, Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) 40mg, Giloy (Tinospora cardifolia) 40mg, Yashad bhasma 10mg, Bhawana dravya 160mg: Kulthi (Vigna quiculata), Babool (Acacia nilotica), Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), excipients q.s.
Dosage: 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day with milk or water. Or as directed by the physician. The minimum recommended course of admission is 1-3 months.
Contraindications: no side effects have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Baidyanath Prostaid
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.