- Prostate related problems
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Burning micturation
- is used to normalize prostaglandins
- useful in problems of prostate and urinary systems
- effective against resistance pathogens
- anti-inflammatory agent
- rapidly eradicates micro-organisms
Ingredients. Shuddha Shilajeet (Asphaltum) 35.00 mg, Guduchi Ghan (Tinospora Cordifolia) 35.00 mg, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) 35.00 mg, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 35.00 mg, Pashanbhed (Coleus Aromaticum) (Rhizomes) 35.00 mg, Varun (Crataeva Nurvala) 35.00 mg, Chandraprabha 70.00 mg, Punarnavadi qwath (ext.) 70.00 mg
Dosage: 1 to 2 tablet 2 times a day, or as directed by physician.
Manufactured: Shree Akshar Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.
There are no reviews yet.