Vitiligo appears as a result of a violation of the synthesis of melanin and, despite innocent symptoms, can deliver a lot of unpleasant emotions. Problems with skin pigmentation are common. White spots on the skin, leukopathy, pied skin can ruin the appearance of even the most attractive person. The plant components of the Pigmento ointment* have an antifungal effect, and stimulate the synthesis of melanin and its gradual accumulation in cells, evening out skin tone.
Psoralea, which is the main ingredient in a therapeutic ointment, enhances the synthesis of melanin, Acorus calamus, Cassia tora and Neem perform the function of antifungal agents. Tephrosia purpurea modulates both cellular and humoral components of the immune system. Other ingredients have immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties, making the drug* a complex therapy in the treatment of vitiligo to restore pigmentation.
Idications: Vitiligo. Acquired white patches.
⦁ Stimulates melanogenesis (formation of melanin pigment)
⦁ Effectively induces repigmentation in vitiligo
⦁ Provides antioxidant support
⦁ Offers immunomodulatory action
⦁ Relieves emotional stress
⦁ Promotes transfer of melanin to the skin.
⦁ Helps in сonjunction with UV therapy.
Mode of application: Apply twice a day on affected areas. Exposure to morning sunlight for max 10 min everyday is desirable after application of ointment. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Avoid curd, sour fruits and mixture of milk with jaggery or fruits for 3 months after therapy.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components.
– Refuse or reduce the consumption of spicy food during the course of treatment;
– Increase the amount of bitter tasting foods in your diet;
– It is recommended to follow a vegetarian diet during the course of therapy, as well as within 3 months after the end of the course of treatment;
– During therapy and for 3 months after the end of the course of treatment, avoid the use of fermented milk products and fruits with a sour taste;
– Avoid eating incompatible foods, such as milk and sour fruits, at the same time;
– Try to be in the morning sun 10-20 minutes a day;
– Avoid staying in the hot daylight, try not to expose your skin to direct contact with bright sunlight.
– For a faster and more pronounced effect, this ointment is preferably used with Charak Pigmento tablets. A good effect from the use of this ointment was seen when used in combination with ultraviolet radiation therapy.
Ingredients: Chitrak mool (0.015), Khair chhal (0.015), Neem beej (0.015), Erand beej (0.015), Sonageru (0.015), Gandhak shuddha (0.015), Kale jeere (0.03), Chakramarda beej (0.03), Tulsi beej (0.03), Aritha beej (0.03), Bavchi beej (0.03), Bavchi tel (0.1), Butylated hydroxy toluene ip (0.0001), Kaolin light ip (0.02), Peg 400 (0.5), Peg 4000 ip (0.1466).
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.