Phal ghritam is an ayurvedic classical medicated ghee for female infertility and given throughout the pregnancy to maintain pregnancy as well to fulfill nutritional demands. It is used in Vaginal diseases, Ayurvedic medicine for Pre and Post Delivery. It is also used to treat male infertility and sterility.
• Problems with the female reproductive system,
• Infertility, miscarriages,
• Diseases of the uterus
• Inflammatory processes of the genital organs,
• Irregular menstrual cycle
• Low tone of the uterus
• Also useful in males for Shukra vikara (disorders of the Shukra dhathu), Oligospermia, Spermatorrhoea, Sexual weakness, Sterility.
› Has a tonic effect on the female body,
› Enhances immunity,
› Evens out the hormonal background,
› Supports the normal functioning of the genitourinary and reproductive systems,
› Strengthens the muscles of the uterus,
› Tones and rejuvenates the organs of the female reproductive system,
› Increases the likelihood of conception and reduces the risk of subsequent miscarriage.
Ingredients. Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Madhuka (Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra), Kushtha (Saussurea lappa), Triphala (Terminalia hebula, Terminalia bellirica, Phyllanthus emblica), Sharkara (Sugar), Bala (Sida retusa), Meja (Sida cordifolia, Payasya), Kakoli (Fritillaria roylei), Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera), Ajamoda (Carum roxburghianum), Haridra (Turmeric, Curcuma longa), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Hingu (Asa foetida), Katukarohini (Picrorhiza kurroa), Utpala (Nymphaea caerulea), Kumuda (Nymphaea stellata), Draksha (Raisin), Kakoli (Fritillaria roylei), Shvetachandana (Santalum album), Raktachandana (Pterocarpus santalinus), Ghrita (Ghee), Shatavari juice (Asparagus racemosus), Ksheera (cow milk), Lakshmanamoola (Ipomoea sepiaria)
Dosage: 1/2 – 1 teaspoon, empty stomach with warm water or milk twice a day, or as directed by physician.
Precautions: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged. People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution. In very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Manufactured: Organic Dehydrated Foods, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.