The health of the urinary tract is very important.
• Kidney stones are hard, crystalline masses that form from crystals or small particles and accumulate inside the kidney. Stones can appear in any part of the urinary system.
• Baidyanath Patharina helps flush out urinary stones in a short period of treatment. It also prevents the recurrence of stones in most cases and helps to avoid surgery.
• Patharina has a mucolytic action along with some diuretic and antispasmodic action.
• It affects the crystalloid-colloidal balance and has a disintegrating effect on mucin in calculi.
• Helps prevent the formation of stones in the gallbladder and pancreas.
Dosage: 1-2 tabs twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician. It can be taken for up to 1-2 months, based on doctor’s advice.
› It is better to take this medicine only under medical supervision.
› It is best to avoid giving this medicine to children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers.
› People with hypertension should take special precaution, since this tablet has diuretic effect.
› Diabetic people may observe increased frequency of micturition.
› Accidental over-dosage may cause excessive urination.
› Store in a cool dry place.
› Use this medicine* only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
Ingredients: Jiraka (Safed Jeera), Kababchini (Piper cubeba), Chandana – Sandalwood – Safed chandan (Santalum album), Kshara of Moolaka – Radish (Raphanus sativus), Yava Kshara – Kshara of Barley (Hordeum vulgare), Brihadela – Black cardamom – Badi Elaichi (Amomum subulatum), Gokshura – Gokhru – Small caltrops whole plant (Tribulus terrestris), Pashan bhed (Bergenia ligulata), Hazrulyhud Bhasma, Sagoon beej (Tectona grandis), Varuna – Barun chal (Crataeva nurvala), Apamarga (Achyarnthes aspera), Shuddha Shilajatu (Puirified Asphaltum punjabinum), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.