Punch Tulsi is an excellent remedy for the treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases, allergy symptoms and recovery of the respiratory system after illness. Basil has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic and expectorant properties. It is a strong immunomodulator, adaptogen with a pronounced anti-stress effect. Punch Tulsi tones the liver, improves intestinal motility, eliminates indigestion, and removes toxins.
Tulsi drops help fight health problems associated with environmental pollution, various infectious conditions such as asthma, anemia, migraines, allergies, skin rashes, itching, flu, etc. Tlsi is rich in antioxidants known for their medicinal properties.
- Helps with coughs, colds, acidity, constipation, abdominal pain, abdominal pain, chest congestion, fatigue, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma and ulcers.
- It is very helpful in controlling diabetes and has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Increases the body’s immunity to diseases and helps fight them.
- It helps treat ailments like flu, dengue, joint pain, stones, blood pressure, overweight, allergies, sugar, ulcers, stress, etc.
- Tulsi removes blood impurities and enhances the immunity of the human body.
Dosage: 4-5 drops in a glass of warm water, take 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: Each 30ml contains equal proportion of highly concentrated and natural extract of 5 types of Basil Leaves namely Shyam Tulsi (Occimum basilicum) – 6 ml, Rama Tulsi (Occimum sanctum) – 6 ml, Shwet Sursa Tulsi (Occimum canum) – 6 ml, Nimbu Tulsi (Occimum citridorum) – 6 ml, Van Tulsi (Occimum gratissimum) – 6 ml.
Manufactured: Ashtang Herbals, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.