OJAMIN herbal medicine* for diabetes treatment is formulated with pure and safe to use material. “Ojamin” – to eradicate diabetes – is away from any side effect and does not include any chemicals for its formulation. Ojamin is tested by experts to ensure that they are as per F.D.A. norms and the market standards.
• Tones up pancreas to produce insulin adequately;
• Cleanses body system;
• Helps to purify and regulate blood circulation;
• Improve digestion and clears constipation;
• Increases resistance power to fight ailment;
• Prevents complications and tones up functions of kidney, eyes, and nerves.
› Ojamin is an effective ayurvedic medicine* that will only start to work in you once your body has accepted it. This may take 2 to 3 months or someone may see results within 2 to 3 weeks also. You need to have patience and confidence. This is not a drug to initiate an immediate action. “Ojamin” will work slowly and naturally to restore the body from damages caused by the effect of Diabetes condition.
› Consume “Ojamin Liquid” confidently and daily to experience its full benefits. Pregnant women & kids can also consume “Ojamin”, but they should consult a doctor for the dosages.
› People have also seen the benefits in Blood Purification & Circulation, Acne, Energy levels, Psoriasis & few other skin problems, Digestion problems, Constipation, Asthma, Obesity, Sinusitis, Teeth & Gums Strengthening, Eyesight, Wounds healing, Immunity, etc.
Ingredients. Each 5ml contains water extracts derived from: Bael/ Bilva (Aegle marmelos) fruit 66mg, Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum) seed 66mg, Shahajeere (Carum carvi) seed 66mg, Awala (Emblica officinalis) fruit 400mg, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) fruit 400mg, Bibhitaki/ Baheda (Terminalia bellirica) fruit 400mg, Chirayata (Swertia chirata) hole plant 66mg, Guduchi /Gulvel (Tinospora cordifolia) stem 66mg, Jambhul /Jamun (Eugenia jambolana) seed 66mg, Kutki/ Kauki (Picrorhiza kurroa ) root 66mg, Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) leaves 66mg, Saptarangi (Salacia Chinesis Linn) root 76mg, Halad/ Haridra (Curcuma longa) root 66mg, Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves 66mg, water base & preservatives q.s., No artificial colours & flavours added.
Dosage: 20 ml or 2-3 teaspoon full in the morning on an empty stomach and at bed time or as directed by the physician.
Manufactured: Tates Remedies, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.