Benefits of Nephrowin:
• If the ability of the nephrons is reduced or diminished due to some reason the functioning of the kidneys could also be affected.
• Sharangdhar Nephrowin is effective on kidney ailments kidney to purify blood in the body they contain microscopic blood filtering units called nephrons that remove waste products from the blood and produce urine.
• Nephrowin enhances the functioning of the kidney disorders like nephritis chronic renal diseases & failure.
• It may also help patients on dialysis by prolonging the time gap between two sessions of the treatment. Likewise, dialysis may also not required if the kidneys start functioning like before.
› Burning micturation
› Pprotatitis (inflammation (swelling) of the prostate gland)
› Prostatocystitis (inflammation of the prostate and the bladder)
› Anuria (sometimes called anuresis, refers to the lack of urine production)
› Oliguria (low urine output)
› Haematuria (the presence of blood in the urine)
› Albuminuria / Proteinuria (a condition of having too much protein in the urine)
› Pyuria (the condition of urine containing white blood cells or pus)
› Chronic nephritis (inflammation of the kidneys)
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day for 3 months, or as directed by physician.
Ingredients: Shuddha Hingul, Vanga Bhasma, Yavakshar (Jav Khar), Uda (Styrax bevzoin), Gandhabiroja (Ferula Galbanifula), Punarmava Choorna Boerhaavia Diffusa), Gokharu Choorna (Tribulus terrestris), Shuddha Guggul (Balasmodendron Mukul), Binders & Excipeints
Manufactured: Sharangdhar Pharma, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress