* Calculi, Recurrent Calculi
* Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
* Recurrent UTI
* Dribbling & Burning during Mituration
* Urine with Occult Blood
* Painful Urination (Dysuria)
* Benign Proatate Hyperplasia (BPH)
RESOLVES AND DISSOLVES URINARY STONES & INFECTIONS.
Neeri is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic proprietary formulation to normalize the deviated functioning of kidneys either due to metabolism or due to chronic infection or due to any other cause. Neeri by virtue of multi-mechanism from synergistic actions fulfills all the objectives for corrective and preventive management of urinary problems from small itching or burning sensation in urination to the chaotic or turbid urine with occult blood with painful conditions. Neeri is also helpful to the elderly males having dribbling or uncomfortable or painful condition during micturition; thereby Neeri tends “Resolves & Dissolves Urinary Problems”.
REMOVE KIDNEY STONES:
› Inhibits the accumulation, deposition and super saturation of salts in urinary media thereby prevents the further formation of stones and helps in spontaneous flushing of stones.
› Provides citrates & biomolecules for healthier & clear urine formation.
› Acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-aging agent, protecting the nephrons.
› Reduces residual urine quantity and improves the tonicity of urinary bladder particularly in atony condition due to surgery or ageing.
URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS:
– Normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination
– Relieves pain & inflammation by inhibiting release of their mediators, soothes irritated bladder
– Powerfully combats against common urinary pathogens inhibiting DNA synthesis or promoting membranolytic activity
– Restores homeostasis of electrolytes, acid-base and water balance exerting balanced diuresis
– Acts as an adjuvant for chronic or recurrent UTIs, killing even resistant strains of bacteria with a unique life-saving concentration and combination of herbs.
Dosage: Adults: Tablets – 2 tablets thrice a day; Syrup – 2 teaspoonful twice a day;
Children (6-12 yrs.): Tablets – 1 tablet twice a day; Syrup – 1 teaspoonful thrice a day.
Continue the treatment for 1 – 3 months till complete relief.
Key Ingredients: Daruharidra (Berberis aristata DC.), Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Palash (Butea monosperma), Varun (Crataeva nurvala ), Sahdevi (Vernonia cinerea), Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera L.), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica L.), Yavakshar (Hordeum vulgare), Mooli (Raphanus sativus), Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba), Saindha Namak (Sodii chloridum ), Ikshu (Saccharum officinarum L.), Kultha (Macrotyloma uniflorum (Lam.) Verdc), Makoya (Solanum nigrum L), Chharilla (Parmelia perlata), Samunder Namak (Powder) (Sea Salt), Aak (Calotropis procera,(Aiton) Dryand).
Manufactured: Aimil Pharmaceuticals, India
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.