* Nephritis (kidney inflammation)
* Nephropathy (kidney damage caused by diseases and/or poisoning)
* Impaired GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate – the amount of blood filtered every minute through tiny filters in the kidneys called glomeruli)
* Poor renal function
* Anasarca (a severe and generalized form of edema, with subcutaneous tissue swelling in combination with the accumulation of fluid in the body cavities)
* Edema (the build-up of fluid in the body’s tissue)
* other urinary disorders
- Improves functional capacity of kidneys.
- Fortified with higher number of synergistically acting herbal extracts in maximum optimal concentration for overall improvement in Kidney Health.
- Friendly approach in diabetic and hypertensive patients.
- Provide anti-oxidants & bio-molecules to check degenerative alterations.
- Helps delay the need of dialysis by reducing the progression rate of degeneration and tends improve repair renal cells injury.
- Reduces elevated Blood Urea & Serum Creatinine Significantly: Protects nephrons, decreases the elevated biochemical markers such as blood urea & serum creatinine -Punernava & Varuna.
- Improves the functional capacity of kidneys: Helps maintain the cellular integrity and architecture of kidneys, prevent renal injuries. Also helps improve haemopoiesis -Sigru & Sariva.
- Protects against various Nephrotoxins: Detoxifies the effects of Nephrotoxic agents. Significantly reduces the deposition of 2,8-dihydroxyadenine content – Ravend Chini.
- Acting as Anti-oxidant: Neeri KFT provides a rich oncentration of Anti-oxidant phytoconstituents and very high dose of Anti-oxidants even have been suggested to reduce frequency of renal dialysis significantly – Sigru.
- Acting as Immunomodulator: Neeri KFT stimulates defence system by modulating several immunological parameters like TLC, DLC, NBT, DTH, IgG, IgM etc – Shirish.
- Protects Kidneys by renal vasodilation: Exhibits Alpha-adrenoceptor activity, inhibits Angiotensin converting enzyme hereby, reducing renal hypertension – Papaya & Coriander.
- Checks serum electrolyte imbalance & maintains GFR: Restores electrolytic homeostasis by improving + + activity of Na -K – ATPase – Kasni.
- Helps Protect from Diabetes induced Nephron Damage: Exerts potent aldose reductase inhibitory activity, checks diabetes induced oxidative stress- Makoi & Punernava.
Dosage : Children (3-6 years): 1/2 teaspoonful twice a day; Children (7-12 years): 1 teaspoonful twice a day;
Adults: 3 teaspoonful thrice daily.
Continue the treatment co-relating clinical benefits and restoring normalcy in biochemical parameters.
Key Ingredients: Papita (Carica papaya L.), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum L.), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), Makoya (Solanum nigrum L), Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers), Palash (Butea monosperma), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L), Haridra (Curcuma longa L. ), Varun (Crataeva nurvala ), Revand chini (Rheum emodi), Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.), Shirish (Albizzia lebbeck), Lal chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus L.f.), Sigru (Moringa oleifera), KHAS / USHIR (Chrysopogon zizanioides), Chaulai (Amaranthus spinosus), Pine Apple / Ananas (Ananas comosus), Lauki (Lagenaria siceraria).
Manufactured: Aimil Pharmaceuticals, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.