• Nartana capsules is aimed at providing relief to those suffering from muscle and joint pain. It is also beneficial for nagging pain occurring in wrists, knees, and elbows etc. which are the main professional hazards of white collared jobs
• In India the word “Nartana” means ‘one who dances’. Dance is all about fluid motion, and motion requires supple joints and muscles.
• The Nartana formula has been created to support total joint function and mobility, as well as to assist the body’s ability to recover after injury.
• Usage of high potency ayurvedic herbs allows proper mobility and also supports the body’s normal ability to maintain cartilage.
› Clinically proven to improve flexibility and mobility of joints.
› Reduces symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis and fibromyalgia.
› Proven to be an important component of joint pain management.
› Scored over diclofenac in clinical study.
› Provides relief from muscle and joint pain.
› Support total joint function and mobility.
› Assist the body’s ability to recover after injury.
› Prevents cellular degeneration.
› Ideal in treating osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Spondylitis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day with water or as directed by physician.
Ingredients: Sallaki (Boswellia serrata), Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculata), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Nirgudi (Vitex negundo), Gandarpura (Gaultheria fragrantissima), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Yashtimadhu (glycyrrhiza glabra), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Seasame oil base (Tilatalia).
Manufactured: Nisarga Herbs, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.