Himalaya Menosan tablets* are generally used by women to alleviate the onset of menopause and keeps the healthy and happy.
- It improves well-being, normalizes hormonal balance, harmonizes the nervous system, supports normal weight. The effect of the drug is due to the activity of natural estrogens. They have the necessary effect without the formation of dependence and other unpleasant consequences of hormone therapy with chemical drugs.
- It helps prevent post menopausal cardiovascular issues as well. Menosan tablets helps in alleviating climacteric (menopausal) symptoms and ensures a general sense of well-being.
- It has an antimicrobial and antioxidant effect, helps with inflammatory and infectious diseases of the urinary system.
- Key ingredients: Ashoka functions as an effective antimicrobial agent that is used in the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections. Postmenopausal deficiency of estrogen increases the risk of recurrent UTIs. The herb helps to alleviate UTIs and its symptoms.
- Asparagus works to treat anxiety, depression, mood fluctuations, insomnia, weight gain, and irritability while.
- Licorice soothes the mucous membrane of the genital organs keeping it well hydrated and free from itchiness or hot flashes.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice a day – in the morning and in the evening half an hour before meals or 1 hour after a meal. Do not exceed the indicated daily dose, the course of treatment is 12-18 months. Is recommended to be taken as directed and under the supervision of a specialist. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
Ingredients: extracts: Ashoka (Saraca indica), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus); powders: Kukkutandatvak Bhasma (Egg), Zaharmohara bhasma, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Yashtimadhu (Licorice, Glycyrrhiza glabra), Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica). Processed in: Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Shalmal (Bombax malabaricum), Sweta musali (Chlorophytum tuberosum); Preservatives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Manufactured: Hymalaya Ltd, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.