> Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha with Guggulu is a highly effective ayurvedic formula prepared in combination with reputed Ayurvedic dravya “Guggulu” useful to treat Vata dosha diseases.
>> Most of all it is suitable for the treatment of joint and muscles pain.
>>> Guggul has enormous effect on musculo skeletal system. It is a potent anti inflammatory herb, so it is helpful to relieve pain in muscles, joints, ligaments and bones.
› Rheumatoid arthritis
› Inflammatory diseases
› Rheumatic pain
› Joint pain
• Helps reduce inflammation and relaxes the muscles so that pain is reduced to a great extent.
• Gets rid of muscle stiffness.
• Contains Rasna, which is a dried leaf that helps with different types of irritation in the body.
• Makes your nerves stronger and improves your appetite.
• Highly effective in treating rheumatoid pain and pain due to inflammation.
• Is a herbal Kadha that is safe to use for a long period.
• Is ideal for adults who have unbearable joint pain and muscular pain.
• Improves mobility and relieves pain in case of arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism, radiculitis, and spondylosis.
• Feeds and restores muscle tissue, so that it becomes indispensable for athletes and those engaged in physical labor.
Dosage: 3-6 tsf (15-30ml) of the syrup is to be mixed in an equal quantity of water and should be consumed after a meal twice daily (consumption of the syrup after meals make it easier for the body to absorb it at a faster rate). Use under medical supervision.
Ingredients: Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata) 0.9214 %, Guggulu exd (Comiphora mukul) 3.125%, Dhaiphool / Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa) 2.5372%, Babhool Sal (Shorea Robusta) 1.1686%, Madhuka Pushpa (Madhuca longifolia) 2.3312%, Dhamas (Fagonia cretica), Balamool / Bala (Sida cordifolia), Erandmul / Root of castor (Ricinus communis), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Adulsa / Vasa (Justicia adhatoda), Sontha / Nagara (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki / Pathya (Terminalia chebula), Chayva (Piper retrofractum), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Giloy / Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Vidhara Argyreia nervosa), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Ashwagandha / Asgandh (Withania somnifera), Atis / Ativisha (Aconitum hetrophylum), Bhava magaj / Amaltas (Cassia fistula), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Pipalmool / Pippali (Piper longum), Piyavasa (Barleria prionitis), Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum), Kantakari / Chhoti Kateri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Badi Kateri / Brihati (Solanum indicum) each, Gud (Jaggery) 29,14%, Excepients q.s.
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.