Baidyanath Maharasnadi Kadha is an ayurvedic medicine* that is highly effective for joint pain as well as rheumatoid pain and used for the treatment* of Rheumatoid arthritis and Inflammatory Disease.
› Rheumatoid arthritis
› Inflammatory diseases
› Rheumatic pain
› Joint pain
• Helps reduce pain in the joints and muscles.
• Gets rid of muscle stiffness.
• Reduces inflammation thus providing pain relief.
• Helps improve appetite.
• Can be safely used for a long period.
Dosage: 3-6 tsf (15-30ml) of the syrup is to be mixed in an equal quantity of water and should be consumed after a meal twice daily (consumption of the syrup after meals make it easier for the body to absorb it at a faster rate). Use under medical supervision.
Ingredients: Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Amaltas / Kritamala (Cassia fistula), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Eranda Moola(Root of castor), Javasa (Alhagi camelorum), Sontha / Nagara (Zingiber officinale), Gokhru / Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Kantakari / Chhoti Kateri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Kachura (Curcuma zedoaria), Badi Kateri / Brihati (Solanum indicum), Guggulu (Comiphora mukul), Purnarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus)
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.