Laxmivilas Ras* pacifieds Tridosha. Although it can be used in any case regardless any dosha predominance. Still, it is more beneficial in diseases with vitiated Vata and Vata-Kapha Dosha.
It can be used in any disease in which heart becomes weak or patient suffers from restlessness and irregular heartbeat. Usually, it is prescribed to strengthen the heart and lungs. It has potent cardioprotective properties, which also help to prevent secondary cardiac complication that may occur due to any disease.
• It is a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic; nourishes all dhatu and builds Ojas).
• Has anti-pyretic, aphrodisiac, expectorant, antiseptic and stomachic activities.
• Cures all types of fever.
• Is an excellent medicine to treat cough of any type, asthma, coryza, chronic sinusitis (it’s not suitable for the acute phase of sinusitis), fever due to a cough, pain in lungs, inflammation in lungs, congestion, pneumonia, chronic sinusitis, influenza, etc.
• Is useful in all twenty types of Prameha (a syndrome described in the ancient Ayurvedic texts that includes clinical conditions involved in obesity, prediabetes, diabetes mellitus, and metabolic syndrome).
• It has aphrodisiac property and increases libido.
• Is beneficial in premature ejaculation, and sperm disorders.
• Gives strength to heart.
• Cures various diseases of head, skin, and genito-urinary system.
• Improves hemoglobin level, gives strength and nutrition, and cures diseases.
• Due to the Kapha balancing properties Abrak Bhasma it reduces cough and chest congestion.
• The anti inflamatory properties of Camphor present in it helps get relief from joint pain.
• Javitri, present in this is a natural detoxifier that keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
• Bhang Seed act as a potent inhibitor of respiratory distress.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily with honey.
Precautions: › Laxmi Vilas Ras, contains detoxified minerals-metals, Cannabis seeds, Datura seeds and therefore it is recommended to take this medicine in recommended dosage, under medical supervision.
› Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
› Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
› Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
› It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
› Keep out of reach and sight of children.
› Store in a dry cool place.
Ingrediens: Mica (Abhrak Bhasma) 40g, Kajjali/Shuddha Parad (herbal purified Mercury) 20g, Shuddha Gandhak (herbal purified Sulfur) 20g, Cinnamomum camphora (Kapur) 10g, Javitri /Mace/ (Myristica fragrans) 10g, Jaiphal /Nutmeg/ (Myristica fragrans) 10g, Argyreia nervosa (Vidhare) 10g, Dhatura (Daturas) 10g, Bhang patta (Cannabis/Hemp seeds) 10g, Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) 10g, Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) 10g, Nagabal (Sida Veronicaefolia) 10gm, Atibala (Abutilon indicum) 10g, Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) 10g, Hijjal (Barringtonia acutangula) 10g
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.