- Acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Used in the treatment of male infertility.
- Improves the quantity and quality of sperm.
Kauchapak is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of:
· Ksheenashukra – low sperm count and quality
· Prabala Prameha – it is also useful in chronic urinary tract infection
· Veerya Vardhana – it improves potency
· Pushti – it improves body nourishment
· Bala – it improves strength and immunity
· Buddhi – it improves intelligence
· Vrushya – it acts as natural aphrodisiac.
· Vataroga – it is useful in all types of neurological disorders of Vata imbalance.
Recommended dosage: 10 – 20 gm with milk
Precautions: It contains herbo mineral ingredients. This medicine* should be taken under strict medical supervision. Kaunch means kapikachu seeds.
It is not suitable for children, pregnant and lactating mothers. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry clean place. People with milk allergy may not tolerate this product.
Compositions: Kaucha beej (Mucuna prurita), Godudgha (Cow milk), Cow Ghritam (Cow ghee), Akarkarabha (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) , Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Hingula (Cinnabar), Suddha Tankan (Purified Borex), Dhanyak (Coraindrum sativum), Kankola (Piper cubela), Bala Beej (Sida cordifolia), Vamsalochana (Bambusa arundinacea), Bang Bhasma (Abhrak Bhasma), Vitis vinifera ext., Sharkara (Sugar), Excipients.
Manufactured: Nagarjun Pharmaceuticals, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.