Kailash Jeevan Cream is an Ayurvedic herbal product for the treatment of diseases caused by body heat and Pitta. Its feature is that it can be used internally as well as externally.
External use: itching, acne, boils, ringworm, warts, calluses, frostbite, prickly heat, acne, dermatitis.
Internal use: gastrointestinal pain, gastritis, gastric ulcer, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, nausea – take once a day.
Mode of application:
– When otitis – put a cotton wool with a small amount of balm in a sore ear
– When applied externally – apply to the damaged area of the skin (abrasions, cuts, burns, frostbite, bruises, insect bites, acne).
– Cough – put ointment on your back and chest, rub in and cover warmly, this will ease and relieve cough.
– Toothache, inflammation of the gums – rub into the gums in the area of the diseased tooth.
– When applied to the throat, tongue or gums will help in the treatment of pyorrhea, sore throat, inflammation of the gums, toothache, etc.
– For hemorrhoids: apply a balm twice a day, morning and evening for 1-3 weeks, depending on the severity of the symptoms.
– If the eyes are tired and reddened, apply a thin layer on the eyelids and the area around the eye.
– Effectively relieves headaches and fatigue, helps with insomnia. For headaches, fatigue, mental overstrain, migraines, insomnia: rub in with massaging movements in the temples, crown, neck and navel.
Santalum Album (Sandalwood Oil): useful in prickly heat & skin diseases.
Azardirachta Indica (Nimba): astringent, useful in skin diseases, boils & ulcers.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil): emollient, unctuous
Borneo Camphor (Bhimseni Camphor): antiseptic, useful in skin diseases
Shorea Robusta (Ral): useful in chilblains, ulcers, bleeding piles, skin diseases
Cynodon Dactylon (Doorva): astringent, diuretic, laxative
Dosage: 5 to 10gr (1/2 to 1 tsp) according to age.
For adults – one teaspoonful (6-8 grams).
For children between the age of 4 & 12 – half a spoonful.
May be taken as suits the age group at night with equal quantity of soft sugar before retiring to bed.
Each 10 g of Kailas Jeevan contains : Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil) 2.8g, Shorea robusta (Pandhari Ral) resin 370mg, Santalum Album (Chandan Taila) essential oil 10 mg, Camphor (Bhimseni Kapoor) flakes 14.5mg, Azadirachta indica (Kadunimb) leaves kadha 90mg, Tribulus terrestris (Gokhraru) fruit kadha 90mg, Cynodon dactylon (Doorva) panchang kadha 90mg, Cissampelos pareira (Pahadmool) roots kadha 90 mg, Talc (Shankhjire) powder 90mg, Calcium hydroxide (Sudhajal) q.s.
Storage: Keep in cool & dry place
Manufactured: ASUM (Ayurved Sumshodhanalaya), India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.