Imuplus uses and benefits.
- Helps reduce free radicals in the body.
- Protects organs from oxidation and cellular damage.
- Immunostimulatory activity helps improve immunity Post-COVID.
- Reduce chances of deep vein thrombosis as well as micro-thrombosis which is common in post Covid issues.
- Reduces stress on organs and acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Excellent combination of anti-inflammatory and immunomodulators.
- Immunity supplement for preventing viral and bacterial infections.
- Useful in treating chronic infection and enhancing immune levels.
- Prevents skin disorders like eczema, itching and dry skin.
Neem in Imuplus helps reduce viral load in body and give immune system a chance to cope with future infections. Also an antimicrobial agent, works really well to reduce overall microbial load in body and give immune system a chance to build up its strength again.
Ginger in Imuplus regulates internal systems and improves blood circulation in the body.
Tinospora Cordifolia: strong antimicrobial activity, and has immunostimulatory properties Increase level of antibodies and help build resistance to infections. Scavenges free radicals to keep cells healthy.
Curcuma longa: relieves inflammation and reduces pain. Has anti fungal, antiviral activity. Reduces chances of secondary infections in post operative patients. Also helps in blood clotting.
Emblica officinalis: rich source of Vitamin C and works as a revitalising agent. Has a host of micro-nutrients. Excellent immune support activity and natural antioxidant Exerts wound healing activity through up regulation of collagen.
Withania Sominifera: bolsters longevity and is an excellent adaptogen. Helps body cope with stress and change. Helps increase WBC’s and macrophages hence keeping diseases and infections at bay a power antioxidant and anti inflammatory Post surgical supplement for faster healing. Increase level of antibody forming cells. Stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage activation which combats post-surgical infection
Azadirachta Indica: It is an excellent antimicrobial, antiviral and antibacterial agent. Acts as a blood purifier.
Ginger: it helps in regulating internal body systems and normalising function. It is a circulatory stimulant. It is a very powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with nausea reducing activity.
Dosage: 1 caps. twice a day with water after meals or as directed by physician.
Ingredients. Haridra Ghan ( Curcuma Longa) 125 mg, Guduchi Ghan (Tinospora Cordiofolia) 109 mg, Amalki Ghan ( Emblica Officinalis) 102 mg, Ashwagandha Ghan ( Withania Somnifera) 87 mg, Sunthi Ghan (Zingiber Officinale) 6 mg, Nimba Ghan (Azadirachta Indica) 3 mg, excipients
Precautions: Read the label carefully before use. Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured for: Nisarga Healthcare Pvt Ltd. Manufactured by: Sonark Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.