Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine*. It is widely used in the treatment of female and male genito-urinary conditions.
This natural remedy is widely used in diseases of the genitourinary system and in diabetes. It has a diuretic effect, dissolves stones.
It contains alkaloids, amino acids, astragali, and beta-sitosterol. Additionally, it also contains iron, resins, saponins, vitamin C, tannins and potassium to promote healthy kidney functioning. Gokshura for kidney may also protect renal cells, cleanse, remove toxins and protect kidney and urinary tract from infectious diseases.
Indications for use: problems with urination (difficult or painful), the presence of stones in the bladder and kidneys, pyelonephritis, chronic cystitis, edema. Tones and rejuvenates the body, strengthens the nerves. It has an analgesic effect.
* Has a diuretic effect, dissolves stones. It is indicated for use in the following health problems: urination problems (difficult or painful), the presence of stones in the bladder and kidneys, pyelonephritis, chronic cystitis, edema, disturbed flow of menstruation.
* And also – rheumatism, hemorrhoids, lumbago.
* Tones and rejuvenates the body, strengthens the nerves. It has an analgesic effect.
* The product includes the fruit of Gokshur, which is able to beneficially affect the reproductive system (increases the formation of semen, is used for infertility and impotence, helps the female body to recover and strengthen in the postpartum period).
* Also important is the calming effect that Gokshura has on the nervous system (it relieves the tension of emotions, without a hypnotic effect).
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with warm water preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician.
Composition: Each 350mg Capsule contains Gokshur Extract (Tribulus terrestris linn) 250 mg, Gokshur Powder (Tribulus terrestris linn) 100 mg, (Standardized to contain 14% Saponins 49 mg).
Precautions: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged. Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.