Gokshura is rich in potassium which helps in preventing the formation of kidney stones due to its lithotriptic (stone dissolving) and diuretic (urine increasing) properties. Gokshura has electrolyte restorative and balancing properties and may support urinary tract, prostate and kidney health. Nonhormonal bio stimulator which increases the level of natural endogenous testosterone. Strengthens the penile tissue and enhances penile erection, making it very useful in erectile dysfunction.
Guggul contains a mixture of plant compounds including steroids, essential oils, lignans, flavonoids, carbohydrates, and amino acids, each of which may be responsible for different medicinal properties. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, guggul has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a variety of conditions, including obesity, arthritis, inflammation and many others.
- supports urinary tract and kidney health
- increases strength and stamina
- helps maintain prostate health, improves spermatogenesis
- helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- is an aphrodisiac
- helps in fighting water retention, glucose tolerance, and in the weight management
- strengthens the immune system, as it contains a rich source of alkaloids, astragaline, B-sitosterol, iron, vitamins, tannins, etc.
- acts as anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic
- stimulates and rejuvenates the tissues of the body, its internal organs, has an antioxidant effect
- strengthens the nerves, helps with nervous disorders,
- neurasthenia, loss of strength, depression, overwork, insomnia
- lowers blood cholesterol levels
- activates the process of tissue repair, especially nervous
- improves metabolism, helps in the treatment of obesity, improves appetite, reduces body fat
- helps with arthritis, rheumatism, gout, lumbago and others
Ingredients. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 65.625 mg, Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) 131.250 mg, Sunth (Zingiber officinale) 9.375 mg, Pepper (Piper nigrum) 9.375 mg, Pippali (Piper longum) 9.375 mg, Triphala: Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 9.375 mg, Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) 9.375 mg, Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 9.375 mg, Musta (Cyperus scariosus) 9.375 mg, excpients q.s.
Dosage: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with warm water. Or as directed by the physician. The minimum recommended course of admission is 1-3 months.
Precautions: Pregnant and lactating women, people with diabetes and hypertension are advised to consult a doctor before taking Gokshuradi Guggulu.
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: the result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.