• Gokshuradi Guggulu is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine* and is widely used in the treatment of female and male genito-urinary conditions.
• This natural remedy is widely used in diseases of the genitourinary system and in diabetes.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, guggul has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a variety of conditions, including obesity, arthritis, inflammation and many others.
Indications for use:
› Problems urinating (difficult or painful)
› The presence of stones in the bladder and kidneys
› Chronic cystitis
› Disturbed menstruation
› Rheumatism, hemorrhoids, lumbago
* Has a diuretic effect, dissolves stones.
* Tones and rejuvenates the body, strengthens the nerves.
* Has an analgesic effect.
* The product includes the fruit of Gokshur, which is able to beneficially affect the reproductive system (increases the formation of semen, is used for infertility and impotence, helps the female body to recover and strengthen in the postpartum period).
* Is widely used in diseases of the genitourinary system and in diabetes.
* Also important is the calming effect that Gokshura has on the nervous system (it relieves the tension of emotions, without a hypnotic effect).
Ingredients: Shuddh Guggul (Commiphora wightii / Balsamodendron mukul) 125mg, Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 62,5mg, Trikatu (Pipper nigrum, Pipper longum, Ginger), Triphala (Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)), Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus) 8,9mg each, excepients q.s.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged. Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
Manufactured: Ashtang Herbals, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.