Gokshura also has aphrodisiac properties that can help increase sperm count and improve sperm performance. Nonhormonal bio stimulator which increases the level of natural endogenous testosterone. Strengthens the penile tissue and enhances penile erection, making it very useful in erectile dysfunction. Gokshura is considered to be diuretic and it increases the strength of the body, cleanses the urinary system & is helpful in urinogenital functioning. Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) is a natural herbal anabolic without any clinically proven toxic effects.
- supports urinary tract and kidney health
- increases strength and stamina
- helps maintain prostate health, improves spermatogenesis
- helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- is an aphrodisiac
- helps in fighting water retention, glucose tolerance, and in the weight management
- strengthens the immune system, as it contains a rich source of alkaloids, astragaline, B-sitosterol, iron, vitamins, tannins, etc.
Ingredients. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) fruit ext. – 250mg, excipients q.s.
Dosage: 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with warm water. Or as directed by the physician. The minimum recommended course of admission is 1-3 months.
Precautions: Pregnant and lactating women, people with diabetes and hypertension are advised to consult a doctor before taking gokshura.
Manufactured: Ashtang Herbals, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.