EVANOVA* Charak with its ingredients like Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Shankhpushpi (Celastrus paniculatus) and Brahmi (Herpestis monniera) helps to manage irritability, insomnia, mood swings & fatigue. It plays an important role in the prevention of post-menopausal complications including osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders. Capsules also improve the impaired lipid profile. It is trusted by eminent gynecologists in the management of menopausal symptoms after surgical removal of the uterus. Evanova is an effective non-hormonal ayurvedic medicine for the prevention of postmenopausal complications, including osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders, weight gain, lipid profile disorders. Capsules have a completely natural composition and is safe for long-term use.
⦁ Perimenopausal period.
⦁ Prevention of postmenopausal complications.
⦁ Surgical menopause after a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) and ovariectomy (removal of the ovaries).
Benefits of Evanova Charak capsules:
⦁ Relieves frustrating perimenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats and insomnia.
⦁ Helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
⦁ Can delay onset of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
⦁ Safe for long-term use.
⦁ Clinically proven and tested.
– perimenopausal period: 1 capsule twice daily with warm milk (preferably) or water;
– prevention of postmenopausal complications: 1 capsule twice a day with warm milk (preferably) or water;
– surgical menopause: 2 capsules twice daily with warm milk (preferably) or water for 3 months, followed by 1 capsule twice a day for next 3 months.
– EVANOVA can be continued as long as required because it has been specially formulated for long-term usage. The vasomotor symptoms will usually respond within a few weeks of commencement of therapy; but the therapy should be continued till other symptoms disappear.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains Kukkutandtwak bhasma – 50 mg, Abhrak bhasma – 10 mg, Vang bhasma – 10 mg, Yashad bhasma – 10 mg; Extracts: Soya (Glycine soja) – 6000 mg, Ashok (Saraca indica) – 400 mg, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) – 250 mg, Dashmool – 200 mg, Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) – 150 mg, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – 150 mg, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – 100 mg, Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) – 100 mg, Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) – 100 mg, Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus) – 50mg, Brahmi (Herpestis monniera) – 50 mg, Bilva (Aegle marmelos) – 20 mg, Shivlingi (Bryonia laciniosa) – 20 mg, Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) – 20 mg, Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum) – 20 mg, Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – 20 mg
Key ingredients:Soya – reduce intensity and frequency of hot flushes and night sweats with the help of natural phyto SERM; Ashwagandha – antioxidant; Brahmi, Jyotishmati, Jatamansi – anxiolytic and mild tranquilizing; Abhrak Bhasma, Arjun – prevents cardiovascular complications; Kukkutandatwak Bhasma – prevents osteoporosis.
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.