The stresses and strains, daily trials and tribulations, polluted environment and unhealthy lifestyles take a heavy toll on human health, leading to early aging and the development of degenerative diseases. And the first thing that will suffer the most is marital relationship and the quality of married life. This may only be a temporary phenomenon, but it has a detrimental effect on the human psyche, which further exacerbates the already deteriorating health. Energol-MA consists of 31 precious and time tested Herbs and Bhasmas, each a complete energizer by itself all acting synergistically to produce the desire action.
Key ingredients benefits:
- Smilax china (Chop Chini): an aphrodisiac, tonic, stimulant and indicated in seminal weakness.
- Salmalia malabaricum (Semal Kand): The fruits are useful in the weakness of genital organs. It helps in spermatogenesis and is an aphrodisiac.
- Cuminum cyminum (Jeera): Stimulant and possesses astringent properties. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal): The nut is stimulant and aphrodisiac. Used in impotence, sexual and general debility.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang): Used as aphrodisiac, is a good stimulant and used in oils prescribed for local application.
- Argyreia speciosa (Samudra Shosh):Induces spermatogenesis, also used in seminal weakness.
- Zingiber officinale (Sunth): Used as aphrodisiac, is a stimulant and a potent drug.
- Piper longum (Pippali): Its infusion is stimulant, general tonic and aphrodisiac. Used in seminal weakness.
- Piper nigrum (Mirch): It is stimulant, aphrodisiac and recommended for functional impotence.
- Bambusa arundinacea (Vans Lochan): Stimulant astringent and aphrodisiac.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari): Nutritive, tonic, aphrodisiac, increases semen secretion, stops pre-mature ejaculation and spermatorrhea.
- Vitis vinifera (Munakka): Recommended for seminal weakness.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti Elaichi): Recommended in cases of impotence.
- Mucuna prurita (Konch Beej): Seeds are astringent, stimulant, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac. It forms one of the most important and essential constituents of aphrodisiac products.
- Saussurea lappa (Mitha Kuth): Used as aphrodisiac. In Ayurved recommended for seminal purification.
- Cyperus Scariosus (Nagar Motha): Aphrodisiac.
- Pueraria tuberose (Vidari Kand): General tonic, recommended for spermatorrhoea.
- Benincasa hispida (Petha): Nervine and general tonic. Helps in spermatogenesis.
- Mesua ferrea (Nag Kesar): Used and recommended as tonic for improving libido.
- Nardostachys Jatamanasi (Jatamanasi): Gives strength to the body. Useful in impotence.
- Cinnamomum camphora (Shuddh Kapoor): Gives strength, improves libido acts as aphrodisiac. In smaller dosage acts as stimulant, higher dosage will be supportive.
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur): Esteemed as aphrodisiac and tonic. Used in spermatorrhoea and impotence.
- Lauh Bhasma: Stimulates functional activity of all the organs, improves quality of blood and acts as general tonic, powerful astringent.
- Abhrak Bhasma: Described in Ayurved as potent tonic, stimulates metabolic activity of tissue cells and is used as aphrodisiac.
- Swarna Sidha Makardhwaj: The general belief is that by association with gold the mercury acquires most potent efficacy.
- Vanga Bhasma: Effective in spermatorrhoea. It improves health strengthens the organs and nourishes the whole body. Recommended in weakened vitality, sexual debility and impotence.
- Myristica fragrans (Javitri): Stimulant and aphrodisiac.
- Sida cordifolia (Balamool): The roots are cooling, astringent, stomachic and tonic, the seeds are considered to be aphrodisiac.
- Pistacia integerrima (Karkatshringi): Astringent, tonic and stimulant.
- Piper cubeba (Sheetal Chini): Used as stimulant in genitor-urinary diseases. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Crystal sugar (Mishri): Stimulant excipent.
Dosage: 1-2 Tablets twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the Physician.
Ingredients: Each 500mg capule Contains: Swaran Sidha – 2.4mg, Makardhwaj – 2.4mg, Lauh Bhasm – 2.4mg, Abhrak Bhasm – 2.4mg, Vang Bhasm – 2.4mg, Smilax china – 2.4mg, Salmalia malabaricum (root) – 2.4mg, Syzygium aromaticum – 2.4mg, Cuminum cyminum – 2.4mg, Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal) – 2.4mg, Argyreia speciosa – 2.4mg, Zingiber officinale – 2.4mg, Piper nigrum – 2.4mg, Piper longum – 2.4mg, Bambusa arundinacea – 3.6mg, Myristica fragrans (Javitri) – 9.6mg, Asparagus racemosus – 9.6mg, Vitis vinifera – 9.6mg, Sida cordifolia – 9.6mg, Pistacia integerrima – 9.6mg, Elettaria cardamomum – 9.6mg, Mucuna prurita (seed) – 9.6mg, Saussurea lappa – 9.6mg, Cyperus scariosus – 9.6mg, Pueraria tuberosa – 9.6mg, Benincasa hispida – 9.6mg, Mesua ferrea – 9.6mg, Nardostachys jatamansi – 9.6mg, Cinnamomum camphora – 9.6mg, Piper cubeba – 9.6mg, Tribulus terristrls – 9.6mg, Crystal sugar – q.s.
Manufactured: Maharishi Ayurveda, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.
There are no reviews yet.