Is a unique Ayurvedic phyto-composition* with a wide spectrum of action. It includes 10 roots of medicinal plants, each of which is a powerful healing agent, which allows the drug* to have a multiple therapeutic effect on different systems of the human body.
– Nerves: is indicated for aggravations of the nervous system & pain when there are signs of debility.
– It is used as a decoction or enema for lower back pain, sciatica, tremors, Parkinsons disease & inflammation in the pelvic & sacral region.
– Fevers: When the immune system is depleted & is not throwing off fevers the decoction can cause diaphoresis & release the trapped ama toxins.
– Lungs: for dry cough & respiratory weakness when there is high vata dashmool can be used as a tonic to strengthen the system.
– All kinds of Fever.
– Flanks Pain.
– Gynecological disorders.
– Cough & Asthma.
Dashmool Kwath gives a strong effect with deep detoxification of the body and its release from oxidation products – free radicals. It is an excellent assistant in getting rid of chemical addiction – smoking, alcohol, drugs. The healing composition of the decoction gently but effectively and quickly removes harmful compounds from the body, helps to neutralize the effects of intoxication, as well as prolonged use of antibiotics.
It has a beneficial effect on the functions of the liver and kidneys, helps to cleanse them and stimulates their filtering ability. It also tones the urinary system. It cleanses the blood and fights against anemia. Helps cleanse the kidneys, relieves swelling and darkening of the skin under the eyes.
Stress is the root cause of many addition diseases. Dashmool Kwath is an excellent formulation that lessens any stress on mind.
Useful in gynecological disorders relating Menstrual disorders & achieving pregnancy.
This medicine* is natural manage for stress & its associated diseases.
This natural herb reduces the stress & depression & relaxes your mind.
It helps to manage from sleep disorder & keeps your blood pressure under control.
Regular use of Dashmool Kwath manage from chronic diseases like arthritis.
Helps to boost your immunity system & manage from headache & fatigue.
Dosage: Boil 1 teaspoon (5 grams.) with 400 ml of water till 100 ml remains, strain it out & take before Breakfast & Dinner. Note – 100 grams pack of dashmool kwath lasts for 10 Days.
Ingredients: Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prashniparni (Uraria picta), Choti kateli (Solanum xanthocarpum), Badi kateli (Solanum indicum), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris), Belgiri (Aegle marmelos), Arnimool (Premna integrifolia), Sonapaatha (Oroxylum inducum), Gamhar (Gmelina arborea), Paadal (Sterospermum suaveoleus)
Not to be used after achieving pregnancy.
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.