A Herbal Solution for Diabetes*. Is a well balanced combination of herbs, which increases glucose utilization in tissues and reduces the glucose level in the blood.
It also regenerates the pancreatic cells to restore the function of Pancreas. By taking all the dietary precautions, D-MOL* helps to regulate the blood glucose level within normal limit.
Generally control over sugar level by D-MOL is expected within 3 to 4 months (Results may vary).
Instructions to use D-MOL*:
1. Start D-Mol* along with current treatment which patient is already taking for diabetes (tablets, Insulin Injections, etc.)
2. Monitor the blood sugar level every month (or as frequently as required in case of patients on insulin).
3. Requirement of your present medicines will decrease slowly. Consult your family doctor for adjustment of their dosage (or change in medicine may require for patients on insulin).
4. After some period these medicines will not be required and only D-Mol* with some dietary restrictions will control your sugar level very safely and smoothly as there is no risk of hypoglycemia (sudden lowering of blood sugar).
? Rice, Potato, Sweet Potato.
? Sugar, Honey, Sweets, Jaggery (Raw-Sugar)
? Bananas, Dates, Miserly (Chickoo), Grapes.
? Fried items
? Sweet drinks (hot / cold, with or without gas), alcoholic drinks, smoking and chewing tobacco.
? All cereals like Wheat, Sorghum, Millet etc.
? All Pulses.
? All vegetables & Salad.
? Onion, Garlic, Ginger & all spices.
? Fruits: Daily one or two except mentioned above.
? Non-Vegetarian food (only boiled not fried)
? Oil: Sunflower, Safflower or Corn Oil (not to fry).
? Oil seeds like sesame, lentil, Groundnut, Coconut (in less amount)
? Butter/Melted butter (in less amount)
? Salt (in less amount)
However calories requirement for each and every patient depends on his/her lifestyle, dietary and exercise.
Diabetic diet should be free from sugar and excess fats so as to maintain blood sugar instead of heavy lunch and dinner take small quantity of food for four and five times per day.
Dosage: Add 5 gms (1 tsp no slide) of D-Mol powder in a glass of boiled water and deep over night. Next morning, stir the mixture and drink it on empty stomach.
Replace cap tightly after use. Store in cool & dry place.
Ingredients: Holarrhena antidysenterica (Kutaja), Aegle marmelos (Bel Phal), Trigonella foenumgraecum (Methi), Eugenia jambolana (Jamun), Swertia chirata (Chirayata), Momordica charantia (Karela), Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (Gurhal/Jaswand), Terminalia citrina (Asan), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Jethimadhu), Pueraria Tuberosa (Vidari Kanda), Emblica officinalis (Amla), Terminalia bellirica (Baheda), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.