Cough Syrup Kuffrisha consists of herbal ingredients. It contains a complex of extracts of healing Ayurvedic herbs, which is enhanced by Honey and Sitopaladi churna.
› Sitopaladi churna is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic remedies for improving the respiratory system in case of catarrhal and viral diseases.
› Sitopaladi churna used for the prevention and treatment of colds and viral diseases. This effective, proven, natural medicine is widely used to treat the effects of hypothermia: colds with cough and fever, flu, bronchitis and as an adjunct to asthma and tuberculosis.
Cuffrisha Cough Syrup Benefits:
• Treats colds, dry cough, allergy symptoms from the respiratory system, stimulates blood circulation in the lungs, cleans and tones the respiratory tract.
• Has antitussive, expectorant, antipyretic effect.
• Effective antiseptic.
• Suppresses the vital activity of pathogenic microorganisms and viruses in the bronchopulmonary system.
• Strengthens the immune system, makes the body more resilient.
• Improves the condition of the digestive system.
• Soothes the nerves and improves nighttime sleep without sedation.
Dosage: Adults 1-2 tsp. two to three times a day or as needed. Children 0.5-1 tsp. 1-2 times a day.
The formation of a natural sediment is allowed; it should be shaken well before use. It is desirable to drink syrup slowly and in small sips. This will help relieve inflammation faster and soothe a sore throat.
Syrup does not contain codeine or alcohol, does not cause drowsiness and addiction.
Ingredients: Nilgiri oil (Eucalyptus Globulus), Honey (Madh), Sitopaladi Churma (Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Elettaria cardamomum, Piper longum, Bambusa arundinacea, Sitopala – sugar candy powder ) ,Vasaka (Adhatoda Yasika), Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), Haldar (Curcuma Longa), Pipper Longurn, Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Sundh (Zingiber officinale), Ajmo (Carat Copticum), Phudina Ka Pan (Mentha Silvestrus), Kantkari (Solanum Xanthocaprum), Kalimirch (Pepper Nigrum), Preservative sodium Methyl Paraden, Propyl paraben,
Manufactured: Nath Creations, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.