- Builds body’s internal defense mechanism.
- Increases stamina, reduces fatigue and removes physical and mental tiredness.
- Is enriched with high contents of natural Vitamin C and natural calcium, saffron and a host of other rare herbs.
- Prevent cough and cold.
- Improves brain activity. Increases learning ability, improves memory and concentration of attention.
- Builds strong bones. Strengthens reparative processes in tissues.
- Acts as anti-ageing agent. Slows down the pace of natural biological aging
- Activates the immune system. Increases the body’s resistance to infections and viruses
- Normalizes metabolic processes against the background of stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome. Significantly improves mood and increases vitality.
- Adapts the body to physical stress and climate change.
- Increases hemoglobin and improves the rheological properties of blood. Reduces cholesterol and blood lipids, normalizes blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Improves the gastrointestinal tract, the enzymatic function of the liver and pancreas.
- Recommended in complex treatment of multiple sclerosis – in case of remission and moderate progression of the disease, as non-specific immunomodulating therapy.
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoonful (10-20g) daily, better with milk
General recommendations for use:
– Adults from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons per day with a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, states of stress or fatigue, as well as to increase the overall body resistance, especially during the recovery period;
– Children from 4 years: from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2 times a day (depending on age) in the morning and in the evening, washing down with a liquid or having previously mixed the preparation in this liquid;
– To slow down the aging process, remove products of incomplete metabolism, balance the neuroendocrine system and the etheric body, the drug is taken 1/3 teaspoon 3 times a day 10-15 minutes before meals;
– Elderly and old people take 1/3 tsp 2-3 times a day;
– For chronic diseases and severe infections you should take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
The recommended course of admission is 3 months. Elderly people are recommended to repeat at least two courses per year.
Precautions. · Acute or exacerbations of chronic diseases of the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, individual intolerance to the components of the product.
· During pregnancy, the use of Chyawanprash should be treated with the usual caution for this state. · Before use, consult a doctor.
Ingrediens: Emblika officinalis, Myrobalan chebula, Withania somnifera, Asparagus racemosus, Phyllanthus amarus, Bambusa arundinaceae, Piper longum, Sida Cordifolia, Tinospora cordifolia, Pistacia integerrima.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components that make up the product.
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.