Chyavanprash from Sanskrit contains two parts in the title – Chyavana (ancient Vedic sage) and Prasha, which means its medicinal form of jam. This is the most famous and widely used ayurvedic drug. It is one of the most ancient rasayan, anti-aging remedies.
Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties and strengthens your body’s internal defense mechanism, the immune system, thereby protecting you from everyday infections, cough, cold and stress etc. At a time when flu and viruses are everywhere, your immunity system provides the best prevention from these deadly diseases. Chyawanprash, a time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi) known to have immuno modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients, to boost immunity.
Good for every age group.
- For the growing kids : In today’s competitive environment, your children are under high pressure to excel. For the competitive youth: Modern life keeps you extremely busy. Challenges demand you to be active and efficient.
- For ever-busy housewives: Being the ‘homemaker’, you have to be fit in order to shoulder all responsibilities. Dabur Chyawanprash with the goodness of Amla and Haritaki helps you to stay in control.
- For the aged: Old age weakens you physically and mentally. Dabur Chyawanprash has Amla – one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, and 47 other trusted ingredients.
General recommendations for use:
– Adults from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons per day with a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, states of stress or fatigue, as well as to increase the overall body resistance, especially during the recovery period;
– Children from 4 years: from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2 times a day (depending on age) in the morning and in the evening, washing down with a liquid or having previously mixed the preparation in this liquid;
– To slow down the aging process, remove products of incomplete metabolism, balance the neuroendocrine system and the etheric body, the drug is taken 1/3 teaspoon 3 times a day 10-15 minutes before meals;
– Elderly and old people take 1/3 tsp 2-3 times a day;
– For chronic diseases and severe infections you should take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
The recommended course of admission is 3 months. Elderly people are recommended to repeat at least two courses per year.
Precautions. · Acute or exacerbations of chronic diseases of the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, individual intolerance to the components of the product.
· During pregnancy, the use of Chyawanprash should be treated with the usual caution for this state. Before use, consult a doctor.
Ingrediens: Stereospermum suaveolens, Clerodendrum phlomidis, Gmelina arborea, Aegle marmelos, Oroxylum indicum, Tribulus terrestres, Desmodium gangeticum, Uraria picta, Solanum indicum, Solanum surattense, Piper longum, Pistacia integerrima
Manufactured: Dabur, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.