- Stimulates the body’s immunity response
- Prevention from infections during changing weather
- Enhances overall strength and energy
- Supports digestive system
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Nourishes the bodies natural system
- Increases Immunity
- Protection from common cough & cold
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoonful (10-20g) per day, best when followed by milk
General recommendations for use:
– Adults: from 1/2 to 2 teaspoons per day with a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, states of stress or fatigue, as well as to increase the overall body resistance, especially during the recovery period;
– Children from 4 years: from 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2 times a day (depending on age) in the morning and in the evening, washing down with a liquid or having previously mixed the preparation in this liquid;
– To slow down the aging process, remove products of incomplete metabolism, balance the neuroendocrine system and the etheric body, the drug is taken 1/3 teaspoon 3 times a day 10-15 minutes before meals;
– Elderly and old people take 1/3 tsp 2-3 times a day;
– For chronic diseases and severe infections you should take 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day.
The recommended course of admission is 3 months. Elderly people are recommended to repeat at least two courses per year.
Precautions. · Acute or exacerbations of chronic diseases of the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, individual intolerance to the components of the product.
· During pregnancy, the use of Chyawanprash should be treated with the usual caution for this state. Before use, consult a doctor.
Ingrediens: Amla, Ashwagandha, Hareetaki, Dashmul, Ghrit, Honey, Pipalli, Brahmi, Asparagus and several other herbs and herbal extracts. Manufactured: Himalaya, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.