› Allergic rhinitis (stuffy nose)
› Allergic bronchitis
› Bronchial asthma
› Pollen allergy
• Combats respiratory disorders.
• The natural ingredients in Bresol synergistically act to provide symptomatic relief in allergic respiratory conditions.
• Its antihistaminic property manages symptoms associated with respiratory disorders.
• The mucolytic (reducing the viscosity of mucous) and brochodilatory (decreasing resistance in the breathing air ways) properties of Bresol are helpful in liquefying and relieving nasal and bronchial congestion.
• Its anti-microbial action combats infections caused by gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
Dosage: Children – 1 tablet twice a day. Adults – 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by your Ayurvedic doctor.
Allergic rhinitis – a course of 2 weeks;
Allergic bronchitis and asthma – a course of up to 12-18 weeks.
Ingredients: Haridra (Curcuma longa), Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum), Vasa (Adathoda vasica), Triphala (Embelca officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica), Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Piper longum, Piper nigrum), Vidanga / False black pepper (Embelica ribes), Musta (Cyperus rotendus), Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Nagakeshara / Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
Manufactured: Himalaya Herbal, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.