Brahmi Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.
• Firming nerves, rejuvenating, improves metabolism, antipyretic, diuretic.
• Has anxiolytic effect, reduces excessive muscle tone and muscle spasm
• Relieves nervous excitement in children
• Useful for functional insufficiency of brain activity
• Helps to maintain normal blood pressure
› psychiatric conditions
› chronic fever
› tremors in hands and legs
› cerebral debility
› disease of heart
› blood pressure
Dosage: 1-2 twice/thrice a day with luke warm sweelend milk or as directed by the physician.
Children from 6 to 14 years old – 1 tab before bedtime.
There should be a one-hour break between taking Brahmi and allopathic drugs.
It is administered for a period of 1-2 month. This medicine* should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Memory Enhancer) should not exceed from 1500 mg.
Precautions: Self medication with this medicine is not advised. Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor. It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Ingredients: Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis), Vacha (Acorus Calamus), Kali Mirch (Black Pepper), Gavajava, Swarna Makshik Bhasma, Ras Sindoor, Jatamansi Decoction.
Manufactured: Unjha Pharmacy, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.