- Colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands in late pregnancy and the few days after giving birth. Colostrum is high in protein, high in carbohydrates, high in antibodies, and low in fat. Colostrum provides life-supporting immune and growth factors that ensure the health and vitality of the newborn. Colostrum is so important that most baby animals would simply die without it.
- Colostrum prevents us from being vulnerable to diseases, pollutants and allergens that are all around us and increasing in quantity and toxicity every day and every year.
- It is a complete formula of essential vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids & amino acids required for the optimal functioning of the body and maintaining overall health.
Benefits of Bovine Colostrum Dr.Patrak’s:
– It provides life-supporting immune and growth factors that insure the health and vitality of the newborn.
– Bovine Colostrum is so important that most baby animals would simply die without it.
– It prevents us from being vulnerable to diseases, pollutants and allergens that are all around us and increasing in quantity and toxicity every day and every year.
Dosage: 2 capsules early morning on empty stomach and 2 capsules in the evening on empty stomach.
Additional info for use:
For preventing upper airway infections in people who exercise: 10-20 grams of bovine colostrum daily for 8-12 weeks has been used.
For diarrhea in people with HIV: 10-30 grams of bovine colostrum powder has been taken 1-4 times daily for 10-21 days.
For the flu (influenza): 400 mg of a defatted freeze-dried bovine colostrum daily for 8 weeks has been used.
Children by Mouth.
For infectious diarrhea: 7 grams of bovine colostrum three times daily for 14 days has been used. For preventing infectious diarrhea, 3 grams of bovine colostrum once daily for 4 weeks has been used in children under 1-2 years-old, and 3 grams twice daily for 4 weeks has been used in children 2-6 years-old.
For rotaviral diarrhea: 10 grams of bovine colostrum daily for 4 days, or 20-300 mL daily for up to 2 weeks, has been used.
Ingredients: Colostrum powder
Manufactured: Dr. Patkar’s, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.
There are no reviews yet.